<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you

Friday, August 17, 2007
8/17/2007 05:04:00 PM

read.spread.scandalise all you want for I do not care.

and im sorry if i don't feel victimised at all.

to readers of this blog:

If you feel that this is Gossip buffet,

feel free and take what you wish

but a word of advice

dont' be too greedy.

taking more than your stomach capacity can and will

rupture you for good :)

A game which started out innocently

blazed into a tryst of romantical politics:

Fear, i who have escaped

will not escape unscathed.

Since it has reached a point of saturation

I have ended the game.

game-over.k.o.

Are you wishing that i'm sore over it?

over your dead body, mister.

No wonder friends from other schools can hate their classes..

but sadly. I don't.

just plain disappointment. at their behaviour.

and even if someone's pet phrase is "dumbdumb"

anyone can use it.

There's no point in wanting to prove anything

because there is nothing to prove in the first place.

If you really wanted to destroy my pride, ego, morality or whatever you call it

you need not dilly-dally and stall time

just get straight to the point.

I think I finally understood girls-

never mess with them.

Not because they're sassy or bitchy

it's because their other half

which you wouldn't like to unleash

is the Devil's incarnate.

You can say that im being long-winded and not saying stuff straight

but.

i've said my piece.

I wouldnt want to see friendships destroyed by jealousy

if it was present in the first place.

come on people.

grow up already.

BUT before you leave in a huff

who doesn't like a big juicy scandal that invovles

two guys?!

one from OAC the other from Library (i proud of my cca ok)

even i will be interested if im not invovled in the first place.

and im sorry to those who are directly and indirectly invovled in this shit

soo ming and zhi quan.

don't try too hard if you want something.

be it love someone, or destroy another.

and sorry to zoe, ferena, lisze and whoever who read those messages

which appeared magically out of nowhere into sooming's phone

for ruining your appetite

or having warped ideas.

AND.

Please study for promos :)


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/