<body>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you

Friday, June 29, 2007
6/29/2007 12:25:00 AM

I would like to think that

after today's concluded JCTs

I would have already woken up

when I should have long ago.

Although now i dont feel pissed anymore for what had happened

I still wanna say this

I will make sure you SWALLOW your words whole

and I'll make you so sorry on you life that you've prayed that you never ever said that

after I ace 3 out of 5 subjects or probably more.

I can't imagine how sensitive she can get

when I just said that I was utterly digusted by the econs case study question today

I kept saying yah im so disgusted cuz I personally don't like the property market

which in fact I really don't cuz I just feel so revolted thinking about the prices and stuff

then she went like BAMM headshot

and I fell over the cliff

THANKS for completely RUINING the start of my post-cts break.

I'll never forget that.

But probably I'll forgive.



>Filed all my stuff.well..not all.finished with the math and physics file.gahh.im like so bloody tired but i felt kinda like numb...since i didnt have the mood to continue burning more songs into my lap and transfering into K3. i dont even have the mood to go read my manga lah.wth.i cant believe that my holiday mood has just been utterly demolished by who-the-hell-did-this-to-me.
But she's right.I cant wait till I'm one foot in the grave before wailing and flailing my arms in search for desperate help.
I still want to enjoy my break nonetheless.
I feel so bloody screwed.
signing off: 1236am


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/