Thursday, May 17, 2007
Why is this world so scarce of good people?
5/17/2007 09:19:00 PM
that's it.
when i say that's it, it's really that's it.
Those who treasure friendship will not just pangseh you the very last minute, won't call you to inform you they really cant make it, and call some unrelated person to substitute your place without telling you also.
I know that I will never do that after i promised someone to go somewhere or do something cuz thats a breach in trust.
And you broke that virtue, Nishikawara. You just did.
To tell you truthfully, I'm not sure whether to continue where it all started.I thought you were someone that I could believe in.Up till this point in time....Im sad to say that maybe i even trust SY. Its not that Im being petty or sth...but these small things that may seem insignificant is really significant.
That trust that I had in you has diminished iteself to a few pathetic scraps.
im on the verge of an exploding sickness.which is very likely to leave me deflated for a few days in bed.
wth lah.pw is killing me.im very pissed with someone in my group too.bah.